We are searching data for your request:
You should know that it is delicious, I have already made it a few times and it has never failed. The most important thing is to be the youngest goat, "milk" as they say ...
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into thick slices.
We put them in the tray with a little oil, salt them and pepper them.
Put the whole goat meat over the potatoes and grease it well with oil, then season it.
We add a glass of water to start, and during baking we add a little hot water from time to time, if needed.
Bake for about 60-70 minutes, until you see that the meat comes off the bones and browns.
Fish dishes are always recommended by nutritionists. Regular consumption of fish brings a lot of benefits to the body, which is why fish recipes are increasingly varied and, fortunately, very easy to prepare. Below we tell you a recipe for fish with baked vegetables. Quick recipe, easy to cook, but extremely tasty.
Baked fish with vegetables recipe:
Fish recipes are the easiest to cook. They do not need much training time or special conditions. The fish cooks very quickly, regardless of whether you choose to cook it in the oven, on the stove or on the grill. Below we have chosen a healthy recipe that you can prepare at any time: fish with baked vegetables. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. The fish is cleaned of scales, gills and intestines. Wash with cold water, dry and cut into pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
2. Peel, wash, chop and fry the leeks and garlic in a hot oil pan. Extinguish with water and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour into a pan with a little water, then add the carrots, parsley and diced potatoes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, and place the pieces of fish on top. Sprinkle everything with oil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
The fish recipe with baked vegetables is ready! Serve immediately, sprinkled with greens.1 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
- 1 kg of pork leg
- 250 g mushrooms
- 30 g butter
- 250 ml of red wine
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
Grow the pork leg and stuff it from place to place with garlic pieces. Place the meat in the pan, season with salt and pepper to taste, pour the wine, cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven over low heat. Wash the mushrooms and sauté them in butter. When the fork enters the meat easily, set aside the foil and put the mushrooms. Let the steak brown for 10-15 minutes.
Baked pork steak with mushrooms
In case you didn't already know, find out that since the beginning of March I have been creating and posting content on www.gurmandapetit.ro, a site I write about meat. The format I chose for the site does not allow me to post the recipes photographed step by step, which is not necessarily bad, he addressing an audience, let's say, initiated. However, there are quite a few beginners in cooking, which is why I decided that at least for the posts that involve some & # 8222deranj & # 8221 (in the sense that things are not 100% clear from the start), to come back with details , including in images, on adihadean.ro. After all, an extra clarification never broke. Today, about the chicken on the potato bed. I will not copy / paste the recipe, you can read it very well and bilingually on gurmandapetit.ro. The clarifications I want to make refer to the tying of the chicken, on the one hand, and to the fate of the potatoes, on the other hand.
1) I have never seen anyone tie the chicken at home. Never. In fact, I did not meet anyone to do this, in any of the kitchens I entered (in Romania). The only man I saw tying the bird to a cooking contest (ducks, geese, turkeys) is Mircea Groza (I also learned from him, I'm telling you). By this I do not mean that no one else does it, I just want to emphasize that it is not a common practice in our country. Can you bake the chicken without tying it? Of course. Will he be good, maybe delicious? Undoubtedly. So, is the bequest just a record? No way. Tying the chicken (or other types of meat & # 8211 cutlet, bone neck, pork or beef, etc.) has the immediate effect of compacting the mass of meat and, as a long-lasting effect, its uniform baking, doubled by the uniform distribution of juices in the meat mass (juices tend to move towards the bottom, driven by gravity, by tying with string you force them to stay in other areas, which is useful if you do not use a toaster that turns the piece of meat very often and with constant speed).
2) What do you tie the chicken with? If you have, if you find (this is not common in our country either, and by & # 8222usually & # 8221 we must understand that in any department store it should be found, as the soap is found), you use food rope. If you don't have one, use a thicker string (avoid plastic, though) or even floss. Or you can use hemp twine. If you are worried about the filaments that usually come off the hemp twine, run it through oil or water (it works just as well), let it soak and you won't have this problem.
3) What happens to the (thin) potato slices that sit under the chicken and bake between an hour and a half and three hours (in some cases)? Aren't they burning? No, they don't burn. They bake at low temperature (140-150 degrees Celsius). Potato starch leads to slicing, which becomes sweet, translucent, pleasant in taste and texture. If you sprinkle salt, pepper, herbs or cumin over the rounds before baking, you turn them into a delicious experience.
Yes, 2-3-5 rounds can stick to the pan, but they can come off and be eaten. If you want to prevent this or you need more potatoes on the plate, place the potatoes on a baking sheet in two layers. Put the chicken over them and bake.
With the hope that I was clear enough, I wish you good luck.
I had two frozen duck legs (both left). I wish I could do them duck confit, but, although I searched everywhere through the fair, I could not find duck lard. Not even a goose. I decided to leave the jam for another time. First to find the fat, because it makes it easier to get the feet of weeds.
Although the most well-known culinary expressions that revolve around the duck are "duck on cabbage" and "duck with oranges", I chose something else, inspired by Provencal duck legs prepared by Oana, from Urban Flavors. Unlike the Provencal legs, those of my ducks stayed and marinated a little, and in the oven they were smothered in a generous portion of red wine. I didn't save on garlic either, although I initially forgot to put it in the pan. I added it along the way, which turned out to be good, as the flavor remained stronger and the garlic did not overcook.
What do you need?
For the marinade:
How do you proceed?
Serve the hot legs, together with the garnish from the tray, possibly together with a seasonal salad, together with a glass of wine of the same variety as the one used to prepare the steak.
The Romanian mirror type carp is sweeter and tastier than the one with many scales. Even if it is a little greasy, the fat melts in the oven and the meat is browned, so it is particularly good.
A 1 kg carp, from which I removed its head and tail (from which I make a wonderful fish borscht), is cleaned, washed and seasoned and left to taste for about 1 hour.
Arrange a bed of potatoes in a tray, cut an onion in four and place it among the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and place the fish on top. Put half a cup of water, put aluminum foil on top and put in the oven over high heat. After 20 minutes, remove the foil from the top and leave it in the oven until the water drops and the fish browns nicely.
OTHER TROUT RECIPES:
1. This time, I was so lucky that I found trout ready at the Selgros fishery & # 8230 now I have a moment of deadlock, realizing that there is no term for "butterflied" in Romanian, that I just can't say "Flutter" or "flutter". Finally, the trout untied like a butterfly, by removing the spine and the ribs that cling to it. Even though, yes, I had enough tweezers to remove with the tweezers, because my husband would not touch the fish if he only suspected the imminence of discovering a small bone.
2. If you are not as lucky, ask the seller to do this for you. And if that's not possible either, then you can follow the trout threading tips from recipe for baked trout rolls (click on the link) trying to keep the fillets attached & # 8211 or not & # 8211, because the dish comes out just as well with the fish split into two fillets, not just with it unfolded like a butterfly.
1. Switch on the oven and set it to the grill function at 230 ° C. Once you have the trout either untied like butterflies or threaded, dab them with absorbent kitchen towels to remove excess moisture. Season on the side with the meat with salt, pepper, dried thyme, grate the garlic on the small grater (all over) and sprinkle with the paprika.
2. After seasoning them on the meat side, sprinkle them with ½ of the amount of olive oil and place them, with the seasoning side (the meat side), in the oven tray, previously spread with baking paper. Be careful, it must be a type of baking paper that can withstand high temperatures, not one that only goes up to 180 ° C! Season with salt, ground black pepper, thyme and paprika and sprinkle with olive oil on the side of the skin, now exposed.
1. Once the oven is heated to 230 ° C, place the trout tray in the oven in the upper half. Not on the top rail, but on the next one.
2. Bake the trout at 230 ° C, grill function, for 15 minutes. During this time we do not need to return them. Basically, only the skin will be exposed to direct heat, and the meat will cook delicately underneath it. Eventually, only if you want, once, about halfway through the cooking time, you can gently grease the skin with the oil that will drain from the fish, using a brush. At the end of the 15 minutes, wonderful trout in the oven, fragrant and with crisp, dreamy skin!
This baked trout is served immediately, along with your favorite garnish and sauces or salads of your choice. We chose to serve it with polenta (click for polenta video recipe) and a very simple sauce. The sauce, in fact, is a kind of weak mujdei. I made it from 1 clove of garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped green parsley, finely grated yellow juice and peel of ½ lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 tablespoons cold water and 1 drop of salt, all given together in the blender. It was actually delicious!
So we enjoyed a delicious meal, made in a very short time. Great appetite!
A quick recipe for baked trout placed on a bed of vegetables, with lemon and nest of baked potatoes made in butter. The perfect recipe for untying fish or serving at any time of the year.
Preparation takes a maximum of 30 minutes.
This recipe is very simple, and the slices, prepared without fat, have a special taste and are extremely healthy. Potatoes can be of any kind. You can use sweet or hot paprika, chili powder or pepper to give a more pleasant taste to this appetizer or special garnishes.
Ingredients and quantities:
2 cloves of garlic
2 large potatoes, cut into thin slices
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
sweet or hot paprika, according to preference
Method of preparation:
1. Turn on the oven and leave it on the right heat.
2. Grease the pan with oil and place the potato slices, sprinkle with oil and add sea salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped garlic.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft and browned. Remove to a plate, sprinkle with paprika and serve hot.
4 servings are obtained.
1 tablespoon contains: 90 calories 1.7 g protein 15.1 g carbohydrates 2.9 g fat 0 mg cholesterol 5 mg sodium (excluding sea salt).
& # 8211 6-7 medium potatoes, 250 g of Champignon mushrooms, 100 ml of milk, 100 g of cheese or telemea, 3 slices of pressed ham, 1 egg, butter, 1 tablespoon of thyme, spices for. potatoes
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in half. We clean the mushrooms, we cut the stalks ½.
In a tray greased with butter we place the potatoes, over we put the mushroom tails, the pieces of butter, we sprinkle the spice for potatoes and thyme, pour the milk and sprinkle ½ of the grated cheese on top. Fill the mushrooms with diced ham, place them over the potatoes, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over them. Beat the egg and put a teaspoon over each mushroom, pour the rest evenly over the potatoes.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake until the milk decreases, the cheese melts and the mushrooms are soft.