We are searching data for your request:
I ate at a colleague's heels and I said I would do it too. It's very easy to prepare and it doesn't take you long.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
I cleaned the potatoes and put them on the small grater.
I mixed the egg with the grated potatoes, the salt. sugar and flour. I squeezed the starch potatoes in my hand, formed the bacon in my hand and fried them in a hot pan with oil.
Today we present you the recipe for the tastiest potato bacon, which is prepared quickly, they are very appetizing and delicious, only good for a quick lunch. Bacon is prepared from handy ingredients, they are very consistent and tasty. Enjoy the warm bacon with cream.
-salt and ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Grate the potatoes through a small grater (choose crumbly potatoes for this recipe).
2. Then grate the onion, it will give the bacon a special taste and aroma and will not allow the potatoes to darken in color. You can grind vegetables more easily in a food processor.
3. Then add the egg and beat the mass well, sprinkle with flour, mix well and season the table with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat the oil in the pan and place the potato dough with the spoon. Fry the bacon on both sides until lightly browned.
Salads should be eaten daily. They are easy to prepare, they are very healthy and, of course, they are tasty. As for the popular oriental salad, no introduction is needed. Here is a variant of it in which red potatoes and carrots are combined with apple and smoked mackerel together with a very simple dressing, flavored with basil.
Vegetarian meatballs can be eaten as such, but can also be served as a side dish or as an appetizer. In this case we use carrots and a larger potato and flavor with onion and parsley. Follow the steps and in 45 minutes the meal is ready. The best part is that no one dies except - perhaps - out of lust, but only figuratively.
Transylvanian cuisine is recognized as one with very tasty dishes. Thus, this recipe below is perfect to exemplify this. These scovergi have a crunchy dough on the outside but fluffy on the inside, and a delicious filling with salted bellows cheese and parsley. Do as much as you can, because your guests will fight over them!
We all know how healthy quail eggs are. As small as it is nutritious. What if we baked some in the pan with potatoes and Camembert cheese? It wouldn't hurt to flavor all these goodies, with a mix of Cajun spices, lemon peel and a little paprika.
We know it looks good, it's just an artichoke pudding, right? So arm yourself with a little patience and follow the steps below. It's a bit of boiling and baking, but the combination of cottage cheese with boiled potatoes and melted butter all over, is really worth the wait.
Baked potatoes are not just a side dish. We can do a lot of things with them. For this recipe, we felt inspired and cooked 3 baked potato recipes, each with its own flavor. It is up to you to choose what you like from rosemary, sage and thyme. But we advise you to try all three!
An appetizer that combines some delicious ingredients and manages to combine them into a perfect snack to be served before a party. These croquettes have as main element the potato, mixed with cream cheese, green onions, fried bacon and cheddar. It should also be noted that this recipe avoids frying, as the croquettes are cooked in the oven.
Potato food is a recipe that can be eaten both as a main course and as a garnish for a good steak. But now that the post has arrived, the first option is more plausible. It is that kind of simple recipe, with few ingredients, but which manages to satisfy your appetite by behaving easily with the thought during childhood.
What ingredients will you need:
- 6-8 small purple potatoes
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- a teaspoon of capers
- a teaspoon of mustard dijon
- 2 hands full of green beans (about 250 g)
- juice and peel of a lemon
- a green onion
- a bunch of parsley
- fresh oregano leaves
- half a teaspoon of hot pepper flakes
How is it prepared:
Boil a large saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. peeled purple potatoes and cut them into quarters, then add them to the pot and cook for 15 minutes, until they soften. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the capers, finely chopped garlic, mustard, salt, pepper and a few teaspoons of olive oil. Use a wooden spatula to crush the capers and garlic, and from this mixture you will have to get a paste on the bottom of the bowl.
When purple potatoes they boiled, you can add them directly to the bowl, without leaving them to cool. In the same pot in which they boiled the purple potatoes, put the green beans. Next to the pot with boiling water, prepare a bowl of cold water, in which you will dip the green beans, after leaving it to boil for about 3 minutes. Then, let the green beans drain for about 2-3 minutes, because you will want the excess water to reach the salad bowl. Along with the green beans, add the lemon juice, its grated peel, the parsley, the oregano leaves and the hot pepper flakes. Optionally, you can choose to add chickpeas to the mixture, for a richer and more consistent taste or a few halves of boiled egg.
1. We start with the noodles: we make a dense dough of 300 grams of flour and 3 large eggs. Spread the noodle dough with the rolling pin, on the work surface sprinkled with a little flour, in a thin sheet (1 mm). Cut the dough into squares of about 3 * 3 cm or you can break it with your fingers, in irregular shapes of approximately the same size. Put a 4 liter pot of salted water on the fire and, when it boils, add it to the noodles. Boil for about 3-4 minutes, then drain.
2. Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them into cubes. Peel the onion and finely chop.
3. If the smoke is quite greasy, do not add oil, if it is not very greasy, in a large saucepan first add 3 tablespoons of oil and heat over medium heat, only then the smoke cut into cubes. Brown the meat and set aside.
4. Add the onion to the remaining fat in the pan. Stir, reduce heat to low and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Saute onions until soft (5-6 minutes).
5. Add the diced potatoes over the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the browned smoke, then the boiled noodles and drain the water. Mix well and cook all together until hot. Season the food with salt and pepper. When serving, sprinkle with sweet paprika and chopped green parsley. Grenadiermarsch is served with pickles or compote.
A simple, filling and delicious recipe, but also suitable for Lent.
Ingredient: 1 kg of new potatoes, two small red onions, a bell pepper, a clove of garlic, 5-6 cherry tomatoes, oregano, fresh thyme, salt and pepper to taste, 2-3 tablespoons olive oil.
Preparation: wash the potatoes and place them in a ceramic tray. Add the quartered onions, the garlic cloves with the peel, the chopped pepper and the tomatoes. Mix the oil with the spices and pour over the vegetables. Bake at 200 degrees for about 45-50 minutes. Halfway through, they turn to the other side to make it even.
4 medium-sized potatoes
100 g grated Cheddar cheese (used for filling potatoes, as well as for decorating)
100 g corn kernels
100 g bell peppers (if possible, of different colors)
chicken / turkey ham (the amount depends on how much you want to use to fill the potatoes)
1 acre of herbs (eg, basil, coriander, oregano, dill, etc.)
salt and pepper (to taste)
Preparation time (without the interval when the potatoes are cooling): 1 hour and 30 minutes
Step 1: The oven will be preheated to 180 degrees
Step 2: The potatoes will be baked
Step 3: After the potatoes have cooled, they will be cut in half. You will remove the core with a fork, taking care not to break the shell
Step 4: The potato core will be mixed with the cheese, corn, chopped herbs, bell pepper, until you get a homogeneous paste.
Step 5: The potato peels will be filled with the obtained paste. You will also add some ham, cut into smaller pieces. You will put a little more Cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes, but also a little salt or pepper.
Step 6: The potatoes will be baked again, about 10-15 minutes
Since meatballs are such a practical and versatile dish (they can be served with different dishes, they can be packaged), on our website you can find different fasting recipes, prepared from different ingredients and combinations.
Potato meatballs are the simplest. Legumes can also be added to make them more consistent and filling, such as chickpeas, lentils or boiled soybeans.
Potato meatballs - recipe
• 1 kg of potatoes
• 3 onions
• 4 cloves of garlic
• 1 bunch of parsley
• 1 teaspoon of thyme
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
Peel the potatoes and divide the quantity in half. Half of them put them on the grater with big holes, and the other half on the small grater. Then squeeze the juice and keep the raw juice in a glass jar (you can use it in other dishes).
Put the squeezed grated potatoes in a large bowl. Add the finely chopped and chopped onion, the cleaned and crushed garlic, the well-washed and finely chopped parsley, and the spices. Stir until smooth.
Wet your hands and form thin meatballs. Place them in a Teflon tray, or in a regular tray, pre-lined with baking paper.
Bake in the hot oven until hardened and browned slightly, turning on both sides.
After they cool, they will become thicker. These meatballs are served as such, or with different garnishes: salads, rice, sauces, tomato juice or homemade ketchup, etc.
Mashed potatoes and mushrooms - recipe
• 1 kg of potatoes
• 500 g of white mushrooms
• 2 suitable onions
• 7 cloves of garlic
• 2 bunches of green parsley
• 1 tablespoon of natural vegeta
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 cup of water
Wash, peel and grate the potatoes (500 g on a large grater, and 500 g on a low grater). Squeeze them well and keep the juice.
Clean and wash the mushrooms, then boil them for a quarter of an hour with a cup of water. After 15 minutes, drain (do not throw water) and pass through the meat grinder, or mix in a food processor.
Mix the grated potatoes with the rest of the ingredients: chopped mushrooms, finely chopped onion, finely chopped garlic, finely chopped parsley, water in which they boiled the mushrooms and spices.
Shape small, thin meatballs between your palms. Bake them in the oven, on both sides, in a Teflon tray or lined with baking paper.
Another option would be to put the composition of the meatballs in a yena bowl or in a bread tray lined with breadcrumbs, and bake it in the hot oven at 180 degrees for about half an hour. This way you will get a very good job.
Source: Recipes from the Edenic Cuisine, Dr. Doru Laza
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
1. Then prepare the tomato sauce: in a high pan, cook the finely chopped onion in oil.
2. Add diced celery, minced garlic and finely grated carrot and mix.
3. Pour the two canned tomato cubes and let the sauce boil for 5-8 minutes.
4. When the tomato sauce is ready, season with salt and pepper and add boiled gnocchi.
5. Serve gnocchi in tomato sauce with fresh basil leaves and 1-2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese on top.