We are searching data for your request:
here in Portugal it is the favorite food in summer ... and quite expensive. If in the past it was considered the food of the poor, now it has become something expensive (1 kg sometimes reaches even 8 euros). But to be good they have to be fatty sardines, to leave a lot of fat.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
- fresh sardines are kept in salt for several hours (I bought salt from the market) It is not cleaned of scales or intestines ...
- Heat the grill. I had electricity
- fry well, as well as peppers.
- The peppers are cut into strips and prepared with olive oil, salt, a little sugar, balsamic vinegar. I sometimes add tomatoes and dried oregano.
- the sardines are served on a slice of cornbread ... and in the end the bread with the sauce left over from the sardines is a delight ... lick your lips ...
Frozen sardines can also be used. Sometimes they are even better than the bad ones because they are fished during the peak period. (June July August).
Grilled sea sardines, classic, simple recipe, with a special flavor: it does not require great skill, the result is delicious for beginners. Written recipe and step by step video.
I will not talk about how healthy the fish is and what minerals (iodine, phosphorus, calcium) or vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B12, K, D, E) it contains. All nutritionists recommend eating fish at least once a week. You know the slogan "no meal without fish" # 128578
For me, you know that fish is not missing, I would eat fish non-stop. Whether it's marine, oceanic, or freshwater fish, it doesn't matter if it's fishy & # 128578
And I cook fish in many ways, I have many delicious recipes. HERE you can find my fish recipe album. I have more modern or older recipes, more or less known, such as: soup and plaice, fried fish, dried or brushed, sarmale, meatballs and meatballs, stuffed carp and pike, zacusca, all kinds of preserves, but also malasolca and scordolea.
Grilled sea sardines, classic, simple recipe
Wash the peppers, wipe well with paper towels, then bake on the stove or grill until soft.
Remove to a bowl and cover immediately (to clean better) with cling film, until cool.
The peppers are then peeled and the stalk and seeds are removed. The remaining pulp is cut into long, thin strips.
In a bowl, mix the sour cream with the pepper strips, finely chopped basil, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Baked pepper salad with cheese is served after sitting in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
The two Philips Multicooker features that appeal to me are:
-Technology with 3D heating. The heat acts evenly and there is no need to mix in the food.
- The 12 different cooking programs that can fulfill all the family's cravings.
1. The eggplants are baked as I explained in the Romanian eggplant salad recipe, by direct contact with a hot surface (grill, disc, hob or embers). If you can't bake eggplant outdoors, find it here and other alternatives.
2. If you can, the peppers can be cooked in the same way, turning them around until their skin burns from place to place and the pulp softens. If you can't bake them on the grill / disc / flame, find them here an ingenious method of baking peppers, with very good results.
3. When the eggplants are well cooked (ie the core is completely soft, fluffy), remove from the grill and scoop out with a core spoon. The baked core is placed in a plastic sieve, placed on top of a collection vessel. Allow to cool completely, while the eggplant core drains the bitter liquid they contain.
4. Put the baked peppers in a bowl and sprinkle with a little salt, then cover with a lid. Until they cool, they will steam well. The steam will help the peel, which must be completely cleaned, to come off the cooked pulp. When they cool, the baked peppers are cleaned of both burnt peel and stalks and seeds.
Note: this salad can be prepared both with fresh vegetables, in high season, and with eggplant and peppers baked in the freezer, in winter.
5. For the eggplant salad with baked peppers, both vegetables are finely chopped. In the case of eggplants, use a wooden, plastic or ceramic tool or one that you are sure is made of stainless steel. By contact with a certain metal, the eggplants turn black (picture 1 and picture 2).
6. Meet the eggplants with chopped baked peppers in a bowl (picture 3), add the mustard and start pouring the oil into a thin wire. They will prepare eggplant salad with baked peppers just like mayonnaise, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon in the same direction (picture 4).
7. Eggplants have the ability to absorb a large amount of oil. Basically, you can incorporate even more oil than the 50 milliliters that I recommended, but I do not recommend. The mixture will become creamy and homogeneous, at which point add the finely chopped onion and crushed garlic (picture 5). Salt to taste and if desired add a little lemon juice (I always want).
Eggplant salad with baked peppers is ready and I assure you that it is very, very tasty.
I recommend keeping the salad in the fridge for at least an hour before serving, so that the two & # 8222primadone & # 8221 who have just been introduced, the pepper and the eggplant, can learn the score and sing the duet properly. . :)
Bake the peppers on a grill over the stove flame, then put them in a bowl, sprinkle salt over them and cover the bowl with foil or a lid.
I put them in a tray and covered it with foil.
Leave it like this for at least 30 minutes then peel it under a stream of cold water.
They will peel very easily after stifling, even the part where they were not baked well can be removed just as easily.
Place the peppers in a bowl to release their liquid and sprinkle a little salt over them.
Peel the garlic cloves and grind them with a little salt, then add the oil, vinegar and the juice drained from the peppers.
We taste the sauce and season it with sugar and salt, depending on everyone's taste.
We serve salad with steak, stew or other main dishes.
We will not remove the pepper seeds and ribs under running water, so as not to lose their juice.
Either remove them by scraping them with the blade of a knife, or with a slightly damp hand.
Grilled peppers with cheese and garlic & # 8211 grilled kapia with feta. Capia pepper recipe with cheese. Hot appetizer with peppers stuffed with cheese. How to make grilled peppers stuffed with Telemea cheese, feta, bellows or kneaded cheese? Grilled peppers and stuffed with cheese and garlic.
I am a big fan of barbecues and in the summer I take full advantage of the barbecue in my garden. I also make meat or small but also many grilled vegetables. These peppers stuffed with cheese are delicious! A hot, vegetarian snack, extremely tasty and easy to prepare.
For this recipe for peppers stuffed with cheese and grilled garlic, I chose some smaller and straight kapia peppers. If they are curved, they are harder to fill. You can also use smaller bell peppers. I am crazy about baked peppers and how long it is in the summer I prepare them weekly & # 8211 either in the form of the classic baked pepper salads (recipe here), or in the form of a baked pepper sauce with garlic (recipe here). I can't get enough of this sauce and I use it both as a salad dressing or for sandwiches and for burgers or besides fried meats.
For this recipe I chose to make a mix of feta cheese and cream cheese. You can also use grated telemea or spicy bellows cheese mixed with cottage cheese or cream cheese or any lightly salted kneaded cheese. You can also mix cottage cheese with smoked cheese.
I brought the garlic flavor through a green garlic paste with lots of parsley. Excellent! you can also use 2 cloves of old garlic if you do not have green garlic at hand.
Here's how I did it other peppers stuffed with cheese but cold, appetizer type.
From the quantities below result 6 peppers stuffed with cheese and grilled garlic. My peppers measured approx. 15 cm long and approx. 3-4 cm diameter at the mouth.
1. Heat a grill pan. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Put the peppers and mackerel on a grill and grease with a little olive oil. Leave for 10-13 minutes, until the fish is cooked, then remove the fish. Leave the peppers for a few more minutes until they are cooked.
2. Meanwhile, grate the orange peel in a bowl. Then clean and segment, taking care to stop 6 pieces. Put the rest in a bowl. Chop the parsley and add the arugula, roasted pine nuts and a tablespoon of olive and pepper oil.
3. To make the dressing, put the 6 pieces of oranges in a chopper, add the basil, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper and mix until a paste is formed.
4. Portion the salad, add the mackerel and the dressing and serve with toast.
Grease the eggplant and bread with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the eggplants and leave them for 5 minutes on each side.
Then fry the bread and halloumi cheese on both sides. Sprinkle the cheese with lemon juice.
Then assemble the sandwich with salad and pesto.
Hi, I'm Bogdan and I'm entering the contest with a typical Portuguese sardine dish. Sardines are very popular in Portugal all year round but especially in summer, from May to September. Every year on May 12, the feast of Saint Anthony, the patron saint of Portugal, is celebrated, when all the streets are filled with grills on which sardines are fried, peppers and potatoes are baked and served with green salads. Usually the holiday lasts for two days, and in some areas the next day is dedicated to seafood, especially mussels: mussels, clams, oysters prepared in all kinds or raw.
The recipe itself is more than simple, the assembly is important, for 4 rich portions we need:
If you fry the sardines on coals, you must have a bottle of water at hand, the sardines are greasy and will leave their fat on the coals, which will ignite the flame that must be extinguished. The sardines are cold for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the size, it is important to have a dark golden color and the skin to be slightly crispy.
On a plate make a bed of potatoes and baked peppers, on which you put the sardines directly from the grill, add lettuce, hot peppers and eat immediately with toast. If necessary, sprinkle with plenty of lemon. In the same way it can be prepared with Danube mackerel, in both cases it is pure madness!