We are searching data for your request:
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
I beat the eggs well, seasoned them with salt and pepper, then I incorporated the mushrooms and the pieces of dried vegetables. I poured everything in the tray lined with a baking sheet, then I put it in the oven (10 min. At 200 degrees). After the omelette was cooked, I sprinkled grated cheese. And that was all! Enjoy!
6-8 eggs (2 for each person) a zucchini 2 peppers an onion (or two smaller) olive oil a few cubes of cheese salt and spices to taste.
Method of preparation
We start preparing in the evening :)
We wash and clean the vegetables, chop them into slices and put them in a pan with a little oil, more to suffocate, than to fry.
Season to taste, I chose oregano and paprika flakes.
After the vegetables have softened, break the eggs on top and mix.
Let the eggs set, but not too hard. We stop the fire and let them cool.
We move the starch with vegetables in a bowl with a lid and leave it in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, when we woke up, we turned on the oven at the grill function at 250 degrees C.
Meanwhile, grease a single-use (aluminum) baking tray with oil.
Fill them with the mixture of eggs and vegetables and press lightly with a spoon. Leave the trays in the hot oven for 15-18 minutes.
In the meantime, you manage to do your morning toilet :)
When they are lightly browned, carefully pour over the omelette plate and serve with a few diced cheese, we sles "miss blue", and black bread.
Another method I often use is to use muffin tins to bake mini omelettes.
which you can serve for breakfast or take as a package, for a snack at work.
It only took me 6 minutes (I timed) to serve this morning breakfast to my boys, who love eggs. in any form!
Have a good appetite and don't forget that the first meal is the most important!
Fish dishes are always recommended by nutritionists. Regular consumption of fish brings a lot of benefits to the body, which is why fish recipes are increasingly varied and, fortunately, very easy to prepare. Below we tell you a recipe for fish with baked vegetables. Quick recipe, easy to cook, but extremely tasty.
Baked fish with vegetables recipe:
Fish recipes are the easiest to cook. They do not need much training time or special conditions. The fish cooks very quickly, regardless of whether you choose to cook it in the oven, on the stove or on the grill. Below we have chosen a healthy recipe that you can prepare at any time: fish with baked vegetables. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. The fish is cleaned of scales, gills and intestines. Wash with cold water, dry and cut into pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
2. Peel, wash, chop and fry the leeks and garlic in a hot oil pan. Extinguish with water and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour into a pan with a little water, then add the carrots, parsley and diced potatoes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, and place the pieces of fish on top. Sprinkle everything with oil and bake for 30-40 minutes.
The fish recipe with baked vegetables is ready! Serve immediately, sprinkled with greens.
5 suitable potatoes, 2 eggs, a piece of cheese or sheep cheese (according to preference), 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, salt, rosemary, herbs from Provance, a teaspoon of dehydrated vegetables, oil
1. Peeled, washed and drained potatoes are passed through a small grater and then squeezed a little juice. In a bowl, mix the grated potatoes with a spoonful of breadcrumbs, grated cheese or cheese, the 2 egg yolks, the dehydrated vegetables and the herbs from Provence. At the end, after mixing the ingredients well, add the 2 beaten egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add salt or not, as desired.
2. Grease a tray with lions, sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs on top and pour the above composition and sprinkle rosemary on top. Bake at the right heat for about 20-25 minutes, until everything is nicely browned. Allow to cool a bit and then cut into smaller pieces that can be served with sour cream or cold yogurt.
Quantities for 3 servings or for 2 people, lunch and dinner on the Rina diet. No oil on the Rina diet.
Both recipes presented today are very tasty. Try them and diversify your family's breakfast!
For the omelette with cheese & # 8211 in the oven:
-70 gr of salami with chicken (preferably homemade)
-30 gr of green onions (parsley or dill)
For the mayonnaise omelette & # 8211 in the pan:
-3 tablespoons mayonnaise (preferably homemade)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepared fill in the oven. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Fry it a little on the pan with hot oil until the removed juice evaporates, so the omelet will be less juicy.
2. Cut the salami into cubes and the onion - small pieces.
Advice. We recommend using home-made salami.
3.Put the cheese through the small grater.
4. Beat the eggs with the whisk, add salt and black pepper to taste, then mix once more.
5. Pour the milk and mix.
6. Grease the base and the walls of the mold (diameter 17 cm) with oil, add the bell pepper, then the salami and the greens, sprinkle everything with cheese, mix the egg composition once more and pour it over the other ingredients.
Advice. You can also use a larger diameter shape, but in this case the omelet will be less fluffy.
7.Insert the form in the preheated oven to 175 ° С, on the middle level, for 25 minutes, until nicely browned.
8.Prepare the omelette on the pan. Beat the eggs with salt and black pepper, using the whisk.
9. Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
10.Add a piece of butter to the hot pan. The omelet prepared with butter is much tastier and more delicate. But if you don't like the crust we get from butter, then grease the pan with oil.
11.After the butter melts, mix the egg mixture once more and pour it into the pan.
Advice. The pan should not be too hot, as the omelet will burn immediately.
12. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the omelette for 5-7 minutes. It will be very fluffy, but as soon as you remove the lid and transfer the omelet to the plate, it will drop. This is specific to the omelet.
13. Sprinkle the prepared omelette on the pan with chopped parsley or dill, fold it and serve it with fresh vegetables.
Are you looking for a healthier omelet alternative in the oil pan? Here's an omelet in the oven.
Are you looking for a healthier omelet alternative in the oil pan? Here's an omelet in the oven. Appreciated by children and adults. Good appetite!
Older children can enjoy this omelet in the oven with a salad of tomatoes or pickled cucumbers.
It is very easy to prepare and you can't go wrong with this recipe.
80g ham, diced
1 teaspoon onion powder
How to prepare omelette with cheese in the oven
Preheat the oven to 175oC, and grease a pan with a little butter.
In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and beat them well until you get a frothy composition. Gradually incorporate the milk and season with salt and pepper to taste. Then add onion powder, ham, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix well with a spoon.
Pour the composition into the pan and let the cheese omelette bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the egg is well penetrated.
How to serve the cheese omelette in the oven
Let the omelette stand at room temperature for five minutes before cutting. You can serve it both hot and cold, with slices of toast.
I made the lentil flour omelet just like chickpeas, plus some spices that I thought fit. Also if you want you can add in the composition of inactive yeast omelette, granulated garlic, or seeds.
Likewise, you can put whatever vegetables you want in the vegetable mixture. It comes out just as tasty with beans, olives, or onions.
So let your imagination play with flavors and colors and cook with all your senses. You will be impressed by what delicious wonders you can create from a few vegetables.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cover the lentil flour with mineral water, add the turmeric, smoked paprika, a clove of garlic given through the press, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and set aside for at least 30 minutes. Later, if necessary, we will fill it with a little more water, we must obtain a paste similar to the pancake dough.
2. Put in a pan the 2nd clove of garlic given through the press with a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté for a few minutes. Add the pepper (I used 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 yellow for more color) and diced tomato, corn, salt and pepper. Let them simmer for a few minutes until they start to soften, they should not be fried.
3. Remove the vegetables on a plate and in the same pan put with a polish half of the composition for the omelet, spread it evenly and bake it on both sides.
4. After it is cooked, put half of the omelet in the vegetable mixture and fold it. We can press it lightly with the spatula to stick. We repeat the procedure with the second omelet.
The baked salmon omelette is a different omelet. It is much more work than in the case of a classic omelet, but it is worth the trouble both in terms of taste and appearance.
It is a consistent food, with many calories, a good source of protein, but also of good fats. It also has a moderate content of saturated fats, but in the context of new discoveries and a balanced diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods, they do not really matter.
Ingredients for four servings of salmon omelette
& # 8211 10 eggs
& # 8211 500 grams of potatoes
& # 8211 200 grams of salmon
& # 8211 200 grams of smoked cheese
& # 8211 a big onion
& # 8211 four tablespoons of olive oil
& # 8211 four cloves of garlic
& # 8211 a bunch of parsley
& # 8211 salt and pepper.
How to prepare omelet with salmon
Peel onions, garlic and potatoes. Finely chop the onion and garlic and cut the potatoes into cubes.
Break the eggs and put them in a yena bowl and mix well.
Grate the smoked cheese.
Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil. Add the potatoes and 200 ml of water and mix well. Leave on the fire with a lid for 5-10 minutes and then put the salmon (cut into cubes). Leave uncovered for about 5 minutes until the potatoes are soft. Stir occasionally. Watch out for salmon bones. In order not to have fewer or fewer bones, you can choose fillets obtained from the salmon tail.
Put the chopped parsley, pepper and salt, mix well and pour the contents into the yena bowl.
Add 2/3 of the grated cheese and mix. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over.
Place in the preheated oven at 200 ˚C and leave uncovered for 20-25 minutes until the fork comes out clean.
The costs for four servings of baked salmon omelette are about 28-30 RON (2016 prices).
How to serve
It is served hot, with a salad of vegetables or with a salad of pickles, capers, etc.