We are searching data for your request:
We put the meat through the mincer, together with the onion, then the bread crumbs and the carrot. Crush the garlic and add it to the composition, add the Parmesan cheese, oil, breadcrumbs, salt and mix well. Form the burgers.
Put breadcrumbs on a plate and roll them on both sides.
Put the grill on the fire, add a little oil (palm) and place the burgers. We keep them until they are well browned, taking care to turn them on both sides.
We serve them with pickles, french fries, with a little ketchup salad (homemade is ideal) and of course in sesame buns.
A hamburger recipe by Jamie Oliver, slightly modified, which is quite easy and has spectacular results. In addition, french fries prepared as in this recipe are much healthier than classic french fries.
Ingredients for 12 burgers:
Chop the meat very well (twice in the car or on the robot). & Icircntr a mortar, grind a glass of cumin seed knife, a tablespoon of coriander seeds, salt and pepper to taste. Then we mix them with meat. Add the egg, parmesan and half the breadcrumbs and mix well. If the mixture is too sticky, add a little more breadcrumbs. Line a tray with aluminum foil (or waxed paper, if you have one) and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Prepare 12 large, flattened meatballs from the meat, place them in a tray and sprinkle breadcrumbs over them again. Then keep in the fridge for an hour.
Wash the potatoes very well, then cut them into thick slices with one finger, also with the peel. Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, then strain into a colander.
& Icircntr in a pan, & icircncingem a little olive oil, cap & acircna of crushed garlic a little and some rosemary.
C & acircnd se & icircncing, we pour them over the potatoes. Then we put the potatoes in a pre-heated tray and put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until they become crispy and golden.
While the potatoes are cooking, if the burgers have cooled down, take them out and put them on the grill (preferably) or on the grill pan.
Turn several times, until well browned and done inside.
Buns can be prepared in many ways. I put them on the grill for a while, then greased half of them with a good bellows broth (instead of the tasteless cheese) for some kind of cheeseburger, and left the other half simple. I greased them with a tomato sauce, made from tomato paste mixed with a little water, sugar, salt, pepper and basil.
I put the burgers over this sauce.
& Icircn bun, according to taste, you can also add mustard, tomato slices, onion scales, slices of pickled cucumber or anything else that affects your taste buds. In the end, it looks like this:
Pumpkin meatballs are prepared first. All you have to do is peel the pumpkins and grate them. If you notice that it leaves water, squeeze it well with your hands.
Peel and grind the garlic and finely chop the dill. Put both ingredients over the pumpkin and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pass the pumpkin meatballs through flour and breadcrumbs, then fry in hot oil. After they are done, they are placed on the napkins to absorb the excess oil. If you want to give up frying, you can cook the meatballs in the oven. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and arrange them in it, then put it in the preheated oven.
Cut the buns in half and remove part of the core, then put the pumpkin meatballs in the middle and arrange the vegetables. Cut the tomatoes, pickles, radishes and red onions into round slices, then arrange one by one over the meatballs. Lettuce can be placed both under the meatball and on top of it. Optionally you can add mustard and ketchup.
Fasting burger recipe it is versatile, because you can change certain vegetables, add more or arrange them as you wish. You can also make your own menu that includes french fries and salad.
The fasting version of the hamburger does not contain many calories and is much healthier compared to the commercial version, which is very important if you want to lose weight or eat healthier.
Fasting burger it is ideal for the moments when your friends come to you or for the days when you want to pamper yourself with a delicious snack. If necessary, it can be transformed into a service package.
Both lentils and quinoa have become popular foods around the world, being recognized as some of the healthiest options.
Both ingredients are very good sources of fiber, vitamins and minerals that offer the body important benefits such as:
- Reducing high cholesterol levels
- Control of blood sugar levels
- Maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails
- Protection of the skeletal system
- Improving the functioning of the cardiovascular system
- Prevention of degenerative diseases
- Important intake of vegetable proteins
- Strengthen the immune system.
The best part about these ingredients - lentils and quinoa - is that they contain few calories, which makes them perfect for any diet. The preparation of these burgers is quite simple, and the result is delicious. For this you need the following:
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (10 g)
- 1 cup of sprouted lentils (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar (5 ml)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (10 ml)
- 6 tablespoons chickpea flour (60 g)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder (2.5 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley (5 g)
- ¼ teaspoon coriander (1.2 g)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (4.3 g)
- Wash the quinoa in a small strainer. Then pour it into a saucepan in which you have previously heated a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Saute the quinoa in olive oil and stir lightly from time to time, then leave it on medium heat for 4 minutes until golden.
- Add a cup and a half of water, and when it starts to boil, let it simmer for another 10 minutes until the quinoa is ready.
- While the quinoa is boiling, mix the flax seeds with water and let them boil over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, let it simmer for another 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until you get a dense mixture or with a texture similar to that of egg white.
- Pour the quinoa into a larger container and mix it with the previously prepared flaxseed gel, lentils, grated zucchini and other ingredients, except chickpea flour.
- Mix everything very well and slowly incorporate the chickpea flour. Add the required amount of flour so that the whole mixture has a dense consistency.
- Next, form the burgers as you wish and keep them in the freezer for 2 hours before frying them.
- After this period, heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and fry the burgers directly without thawing them. Fry them for about 4-5 minutes on both sides.
These delicious burgers made from lentils and quinoa can be served with classic ingredients according to your preferences. Some of these may be:
Best Hamburgers - Classic, Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes (Review)
Now that Christmas has begun, I thought that - in addition to the fasting recipes you can find on the site (more than 200) - see here - I would also recommend a book from which you can be inspired. And I chose to tell you a little about the book The best burgers published at Casa publishing house, with whom I have been collaborating for some time.
It is a book that contains not only vegan burger recipes but also vegetarian or meat recipes. That is, this book is not only suitable for this time of year or only for people with a certain lifestyle, but for everyone. Specifically for those who like these dishes specific to the category of "fast food".
I admit that I don't really cook burgers, so when I received the book I was very curious to find out more about this dish. It really helped me introduction of the book who explained to me what a hamburger means, what ingredients are used to prepare it, what spices, etc.
To be clear to you, if you didn't know yet, a hamburger is nothing but a bun cut in half in the middle of which a meatball and a lettuce leaf are placed. Very convenient and fast, I would say. Pretty nutritious at the same time.
The classic hamburger variants obviously contain beef or poultry meatballs and can be eaten quickly, on the go, on the run. Others with more sophisticated ingredients, such as gorgonzola cheese, prawns or seitan, turn the hamburger into a dish you will never find on the street corner.
The classic burger is made from a meatball prepared from beef and grilled, then placed in a special hamburger bun, cut in half. But like meat, you can also use pork, lamb or chicken in a burger. About each of them we find in the book some important details.
What caught my eye, regarding meat, is this advice:
"After shredding, minced meat creates favorable conditions for the development of pathogens. Therefore, meat purchased from the butcher must be refrigerated and processed immediately. If we want to eat it raw, it is best to chop it ourselves, before serving.”
And regarding sea fruits, we are told in the book that people allergic to house dust should avoid eating crayfish, because in some cases, after consuming them, allergic reactions can occur. Why? Because "lobsters, crayfish and snails can be carriers of the same allergens as dust mites.”
There are, as I said at the beginning, tips and recipes for preparing a vegan / vegetarian burger. The meatballs in a burger can be easily easily replaced with some vegetable meatballs.
Here are the ingredients we can use for a vegan / fasting burger: tofu, seitan, mushrooms, lentils, eggplant, pumpkin, avocado, mango, etc.
Normally a hamburger does not have cheeses in its composition, but many gourmets consider that "a slice of cheese placed between the two halves of the bun puts an end to it".
What other cheeses can be used besides cheese? Ceddar cheese, Chester cheese, Gorgonzola.
The taste of a hamburger, be it classic, vegan or vegetarian is complete if you add, in addition to the basic ingredients and vegetables, sauces or salads.
sauces like mayonnaise or ketchup or juicy dip (milk-based sauces), salad, tomatoes or layered cucumbers, at the last moment before serving, can give the hamburger an unforgettable taste.
And also from the introduction of the book we find many details about the buns that are used for burgers. And not only details we will find out, but also two recipes, one of simple bun and one of sophisticated bun, with the specification that vegan buns can also be made, if the egg for spreading is replaced with a mixture of soy cream and a tablespoon of water.
Now let me tell you what recipes caught my attention in the book:
The last chapters of the book are dedicated sauces and seals and we can learn, among other things, how to make chips from cabbage or coleslaw salad with pineapple. You can also find the dietary version of the classic Coleslaw salad on the blog (here), except that I didn't try it as it is in the book, in the version with pineapple. I really want to try something like that because I find it an interesting idea.
And now, because my friends from Casa Publishing House they allowed me, I'll leave you a recipe from the book below. Because we are fasting, we chose the one of "Vegan burger with tofu and avocado cream”
1. I passed the meat through the mincer twice, first through a larger sieve and then through a smaller sieve. I did not have a piece of withers, so I combined 400 grams of back with 600 grams of beef, the latter being slightly fatter than the desired proportion, maybe with a little more than 25% fat. The combination was only good, I mixed the two types of meat and finally the composition showed as seen below. If the meat has warmed up a bit, let it cool before shaping.
2. The next step was to model the burgers. For a start, I divided the meat evenly, in portions of 200 grams each, then I shaped discs with a diameter of about 11 cm and a thickness of 3.5 cm. Do not put too much pressure on the meat, just as much as it needs to be shaped. I arranged the shaped burgers on a flat surface, wrapped them and refrigerated them for 1 hour.
3. While the burgers rested in the cold, I seasoned the barbecue sauce, which will be at the same time the icing of the burgers. The barbecue sauce can be prepared at home, I do so and I never miss a few jars from the pantry. I do it after the recipe here and it comes out really delicious. This time, however, we went further and added TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce, which not only made it more spicy, but also added a delicious smoky touch, from the smoked chipotle peppers with which it is prepared.
4. Simply mix the TABASCO ® Chipotle red pepper sauce in the barbecue sauce, gradually adding it and tasting it, so that it comes out as spicy as we want.
5. Before we actually start cooking the burgers, an operation that will not take too long, it is good to have the toppings ready, for the most part. For example, I took advantage of the refrigeration time to cut julienne into two medium-sized onions. I then sprinkled them with salt, rolled them in flour and fried them in an oil bath. When the onion became crispy, I took it out on paper towels. I didn't say I ate a regular burger, by the way! The salad leaves are carefully chosen, washed and dried, the tomatoes and onions are sliced, the buns are cut transversely in two, etc.
6. I took the burgers out of the fridge, then I started the fire on the grill. On top of each burger, I applied a little pressure, right in the middle, forming a hollow. I found out this little secret from a video tutorial on Youtube and it's really useful. It helps the burger to keep its shape during frying.
7. Grease the burgers with a little oil and season generously with salt and pepper, only on the side with the hollow. If you want, you can add other spices.
8. On the hot grill, place the burgers with the seasoned side down. Immediately, season the opposite side, while already sizzling on the grill.
9. There is no attempt to return the burger earlier than 4-5 minutes from the moment I put it on the grill! Trying to turn it around, we will only be able to break it. After 4-5 minutes, the burgers made a nice crust on the side directly exposed to heat. Then we turn them carefully, using a wide spatula. On the already cooked side, apply with a special kitchen brush the glaze prepared in point 4. We put generously, it will bring nothing but taste.
Laterally, on the grill, we can lightly fry the cut buns (on the side with the core). The burgers cook for a total of 8-10 minutes, for a medium-rare degree of cooking, which means an intense and very juicy pink interior. If you want them more penetrating, you can keep them on the grill, on a lower heat, for another 2-4 minutes.
10. After cooking, burgers need a rest time of 4-5 minutes. I usually offer them as a "pillow" even the bun in which they are to be assembled. Thus, the delicious juices from the bugger will end up in the bun.
11. Finally, I assembled the burger in order: the bun base, 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, lettuce, burger, onion and tomatoes, 1 tablespoon tartar sauce and crispy onion topping. I recommend you to be creative with the toppings. Avocado slices sprinkled with lemon sauce, various cheeses can all add flavor to burgers. And not only that, but also a personal note, which will make you proud that you created your own burger.
To be useful, I hope you try the recipe and the sensational buns!