We are searching data for your request:
it is a very fine and delicious cake ..a recipe taken from my mother ...... whom I thank a lot and love a lot of tttttttttttt
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
Mix all ingredients carefully.
In a smaller tray, place baking paper, and add the resulting composition. Put in the hot oven, at high temperature for about 10 minutes, then at the right temperature for about 70 minutes (depending on the oven of each) The cake is ready when it passes the toothpick test.
Sprinkle powdered sugar and ground nuts on top.
With the same large cup (approx. 200 gr.) Measure all the ingredients.
What do you say you want to eat a Fanta cake?
The first step is to grate the apples on the large grater, then mix with the cinnamon, but do not boil. Then mix the semolina, flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Apples are divided in two, as is the semolina mixture, and margarine is divided into three. One third of the margarine is placed in the pan, then pour half of the semolina mixture with sugar and flour, then add half of the apples. Then the rest of the semolina mixture, again a third of the margarine, the other half of the apples and the rest of the margarine.
You can also try this fasting pancake recipe!
Make sure the margarine is spread over the entire surface of the tray, but you don't have to grease the tray with it. Sprinkle crushed walnuts on top. You can press a little over the nuts, so that they enter the dough and do not brown too much. Bake the cake over medium heat for 45 & # 8211 50 minutes. At the end, let it cool a bit, then cut.
Separate the eggs, put the baking powder over the yolks, add the lemon juice and set them aside. Whisk the egg whites, add the sugar and continue beating until the composition hardens. Pour the yolks over the egg whites, add the flour, mix gently, then pour the composition into the pan and bake on low heat. Peel an apple, grate it and sprinkle with vanilla sugar. After the countertop has cooled, spread the apple cream and the whipped cream over it.
The combination of apples and cinnamon is always a success, regardless of the season. In addition to being very fragrant and pleasant to the taste, this fasting cake also has an attractive appearance and a brown color, due to cinnamon powder.
• 1 cup sugar (preferably brown)
• 2 + ½ cups of flour (white or whole)
• 1 sachet of baking powder
• 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• optional: 100 g of hazelnuts or walnuts
An ordinary cup, 250 ml can be used to measure the ingredients. The tray for this cake has a diameter of 22 x 32 cm.
Remove a bowl, in which you mix the peeled apples and grated on a grater (you need about 4-5 apples), sugar, oil and freshly squeezed orange juice.
In another larger bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the apple composition over them, and mix well until smooth. Finally add the raisins and hazelnuts (hydrated in water 1 hour before).
The composition thus obtained is poured into the tray greased with oil and lined with flour. Place in the hot oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
After it has cooled completely, cut the squares or triangles, and serve as such, or garnish with powdered sugar, nuts or ground hazelnuts.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
I prepare it every time I fast - Fasting cake with apples and nuts - For this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
200 g sugar
100 ml oil
400 g of flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
10 g baking powder
1 vial of vanilla essence
150 g walnut kernels
100 g vanilla sugar
Method of preparation:
1. First, peel the apples and grate them. Add the oil, orange juice, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla essence, salt and mix everything very well until smooth.
2. Add the ground walnut kernels and mix well. Pour the dough on a tray covered with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. After it has cooled, cut the cake into cubes and decorate it with vanilla sugar.
Enjoy it with pleasure! Good appetite!
Try also… Fasting cake with broth and semolina
Very tasty and very easy to make fasting recipe - To prepare this fasting dessert, you need the following ingredients:
15 tablespoons oil
5 teaspoons of broth
7 tablespoons sugar
450 g of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
a vial of rum essence
1 l of water
200 g semolina
250 g margarine
10 tablespoons sugar
100 g coconut
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl, pour the oil. Add sugar, salt and mix well. Gradually add the broth, rum essence, flour, baking soda and mix well.
2. Spread a third of the amount of dough in a thin sheet. We place it on a tray covered with baking paper. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Do the same with the rest of the dough. In the end, we need to get 3 sheets.
3. In a bowl, bring the water to a boil. Add the lemon peel, sugar and mix. When it starts to boil, add the semolina, then take the pot off the heat. At the end, add the lemon juice, margarine, coconut and mix well.
4. To form the cake, line the first sheet with half the amount of cream. On top, add the 2nd sheet, the remaining cream and at the end complete with the 3rd sheet. Garnish with vanilla sugar.
Whether made with jam, without jam, with walnut or without walnut, the fasting blackberry will be a favorite dessert of the whole family
In a bowl, mix the oil with water and jam and, depending on taste, add powdered sugar.
Sift the flour together with the cocoa, baking powder and baking soda and add them over the ingredients in the bowl. Homogenize the composition well, then add the walnuts, a pinch of salt and the essence.
Let the composition rest for 10 minutes, to activate the baking powder and baking soda, in the acidity of carbonated mineral water.
Wallpaper a 20/20 tray with baking paper and spread the blackberry composition with jam and nuts in it. Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
This simple cake is part of the category homemade desserts which can get us out of trouble over time posts, on a special occasion or when we have guests.
It is very easy to prepare and from affordable ingredients. It is a more flavorful and consistent version of traditional black.
Banana and Apple Cake
Fasting cake with bananas - recipe
• 3 bananas
• 3 apples
• 200 g of ground walnuts
• 100 g of wholemeal flour
• 60 g of finely ground oatmeal
• 160 g of whole semolina
• 100 g of raw sugar
• 125 ml of oil
• ½ teaspoon of baking soda
• ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
• essence of rum, vanilla, lemon, oranges
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients: the two types of flour, baking soda, semolina, sugar and cinnamon. Add the mashed bananas and grated apples (or mixed together in a blender / robot).
Gradually incorporate the oil and mix continuously with the whisk, to avoid the formation of lumps. Add the chosen essence and mix.
This composition is poured into a not very large oven tray, lined with baking paper or greased with oil. You can use a round shape or a square tray.
The cake is left for about 40 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius, or until it passes the toothpick test. After removing it from the oven, be patient to cool it, then cut it like a cake or into the desired shapes.
Whole or crushed raisins or other dried fruits can be used instead of apples: plums, blueberries, cranberries, currants, etc. You can also give it a different flavor if you add a little coffee or cocoa powder or carob.
If you have some experience in making cakes, you can play with different ingredients. Another idea would be to add cherries (compote, sour cherry, syrup, etc.), which go very well with apple flavor.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Fasting desserts & # 8211 recipes fasting sweets, simple and easy to prepare & # 8211 over 75 fasting cake recipes for those who fast for Easter or Christmas Lent or other fasting periods over the year & # 8211 vegan recipes.
Find here fasting cake recipes, fasting cake recipes, fasting cake recipes, biscuits and donuts, cage recipe but also many other sweets recipes that you can prepare and enjoy, because they are unexpectedly tasty. Although I could have included in this category the jams and jams, if you want you can find them in the canned category.
Fasting cakes are so good that you will not regret preparing them for the rest of the year.
CLICK ON THE TITLE OF THE DESIRED RECIPE AND YOU WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE DESIRED RECIPE
1. Grate the apples and sauté for 10 minutes together with the diced sugar and margarine. Do not put the cinnamon now, if you want a beautiful color of the cake, it will be sprinkled on the sheet, over the filling.
2. While the filling cools, prepare the dough. Mix the eggs with the sugar, add the milk, the oil gradually, then the rest of the ingredients. The dough obtained will be easy to shape, malleable.
3. The dough is divided into three pieces: put the first sheet in the tray, followed by the filling, over which the cinnamon powder is sifted. Then another sheet and the rest of the filling, then, obviously, cinnamon. Fill with the last sheet, lightly grease with a drop of oil and sprinkle caster sugar on top. Bake on medium heat for 45 minutes.
The apple cake is powdered with vanilla sugar and cut only after it has cooled.2 / 5 - 1 Review (s)